N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment
|N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment|
|Publisher(s)||Microsoft Game Studios|
N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment is a life simulation video game released for the Xbox and is only released in Japan. It is a simulation-style game in which the player assumes the role of tester for a new product. This product is a female humanoid robot called P.A.S.S., or Personal Assist Secretary System. This robot has a very basic amount of functionality to start, and must be taught language and taught how to complete tasks. To accomplish this, the robot is issued voice commands by the player using the included headset, the Xbox Communicator. The Xbox's internal clock keeps track of time, which affects gameplay in various ways.
- 稔, 船津 (2003-04-24). "Xbox「N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment」P.A.S.S.育てる楽しみからコミュニケーションへ". GAME Watch (in Japanese). Impress Watch Corporation. Retrieved 2013-03-18.
- Gantayat, Anoop (29 April 2003). "N.U.D.E at IGN". IGN. Retrieved 18 March 2013.
- 稔, 船津 (19 September 2002). "レッドとMS、音声認識を使った美少女ロボット育成シミュレータ Xbox「N.U.D.E.@ Natural Ultimate Digital Experiment」". GAME Watch (in Japanese). Retrieved 18 March 2013.
- Xbox.com product page (archived) ‹See Tfd›(in Japanese)
- Game information at Softbank Games ‹See Tfd›(in Japanese)
|This life simulation game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|