|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter.|
Krishnan K.T. Nagarajan commonly known as director Krishna. He is an Indian film director and screenwriter of the Tamil film industry. Krishna is known for his atmospheric, highly concentrated visual style, which has influenced many other newcomers. He made his directorial debut with the romantic film  Sillunu Oru Kaadhal in 2006.
Krishna’s lingering passion—cinema, the movies, the magic on celluloid when the lights go out—persisted. Krishna wanted to be a part of this magical world. He started his film career in Tamil film industry with director Gautham Menon. He was the associate director in Minnale and Hindi movie Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein. And he was the co-director in Kaakha Kaakha and Telugu movie Gharshana.
Krishna made his directorial debut with the romantic film Sillunu Oru Kaadhal. It starred Suriya, Bhumika Chawla and Jyothika in pivotal roles, while Shriya Sharma, Sukanya, Vadivelu and Santhanam played other pivotal roles. The film's score and soundtrack were composed by A. R. Rahman, with lyrics by the Indian poet Vaali; while cinematography for the film was handled by R. D. Rajasekhar and editing was handled by Anthony. The film was released on 8 September 2006, three days before the marriage of Suriya and Jyothika.
Krishna returned in 2012 by directing the realistic film Nedunchaalai a period flick set in the 1980s. The film was announced in February 2012.  It starred Aari with Sshivada. And Prashant Narayanan was signed on to play a pivotal role in the film, as were supporting actor Thambi Ramiah. The film's score and soundtrack were composed by C. Sathya. While cinematography for the film was handled by R. D. Rajasekhar and editing was handled by Kishore Te. Udhayanidhi Stalin's Red Giant Movies acquired the distribution rights for the film after being impressed in a viewing in December 2013. And the film released on 28 March 2014. It was a great success and mass hit movie. Krishna's next film project is Maane Thene Peye. It is a romantic comedy movie.
- 2004 - Yean Ippadi Mayakkinai(shelved)
- 2006 - Sillunu Oru Kaadhal
- 2014 - Nedunchaalai
- 2015 - Maane Thaene Paeye (filming)
- "Sillunu Oru Kadhal". Sify.com. Retrieved 8 February 2010.
- Tamil movies : Jillendru Oru Kadhal will take shape soon. Behindwoods.com (8 October 2005). Retrieved on 13 September 2013.
- Extraordinary opening!. Sify.com (7 September 2006). Retrieved on 13 September 2013.
- Nedunchalai based on real life - Times Of India
- Sillunu Oru Kadhal Director Krishna is Back! | Tamil Cinema News › KollyInsider
- Nedunchalai: Road rage - The Hindu
- Movie Review : Nedunchalai
- Red Giant Movies are looking to buy Nedunchalai
- Nedunchalai movie review: Wallpaper, Story, Trailer at Times of India
- Nedunchalai (aka) Nedunchalai review