N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Education and Research Institution|
|Director||Dr. Raja Roy Choudhury|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research (NLDIMSR) is a business school situated in Mira Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was formed under the aegis of the N. L. Dalmia Educational Society, founded by late Shri Niranjanlal Dalmia.
Established in 1995, N. L. Dalmia commenced its academic programme in July 1997, offering the Master's in Management Studies (MMS), a two-year full-time course affiliated to the University of Mumbai, the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management, a three-year part-time course approved by AICTE which is available in both full-time and part-time presentations. The Institute provides specialisation in areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, and Business Systems, and special extra credit courses including FMI[clarification needed], Wealth Management, ERP[clarification needed], and Software Engineering. Other courses are added by the Institute in response to changing corporate requirements.
Bloomberg Lab Mumbai’s first and amongst very few in India, N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research has set up Mumbai’s first Bloomberg Finance Lab with 12 Bloomberg Terminals. By bringing the Bloomberg Professional Service to campus, the world’s foremost information platform, the institute is now part of a select group of Institutions in India, and Mumbai’s first institution to have such world class infrastructure. This resource is shared by top educational institutions worldwide. 
Placement Record: Average Salary of Rs. 8-9 Lacs for year 2015-16. 
- Ranked amongst India's TOP 50 B-Schools in CNBC TV18's 2013 Survey
- Ranked Amongst India's top 25 B Schools by Zee Business and The Pioneer Newspaper (2011)
- Ranked Amongst India's top 30 B Schools by Hindustan Times 2011.
- Ranked amongst India's Top 25 Business School Brands by TNS Mode - Business Barons Survey in Feb 2007.
- Ranked amongst India's Top 40 Business Schools by OUTLOOK Magazine in year 2004,05 and 2006.
- Ranked amongst India's Top 45 Business Schools by Competition Success Review in 2006.
- Ranked Amongst India’s TOP 30 B-School by ZEE BUSINESS NEWS Channel – Nov 2009 
- Ranked Amongst India’s TOP 24 B-School by ZEE BUSINESS NEWS Channel – 2010
Master's degree in Management Studies
Master's degree in Marketing Management
Master's degree in Financial Management
Master's degree in Human Resources Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
PhD in Management  
- "Bloomberg Lab".
- "A good year for B-Schools". 2015-02-17.
- "CNBC-TV18's India's best B-Schools 2013".
- "NL Dalmia in the list of Top 25 B-Schools in India". Squamble. 2009-01-15.
- "Zee Business best B-School survey". 2009-09-16.
|This article about a university or college in Maharashtra, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|