|Look up NACA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NACA is the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, a former federal agency of the United States government, and the forerunner of NASA
NACA may also refer to:
- National Association for Campus Activities, an organization for programmers of university and college activities
- National Athletic and Cycling Association, a sports organization of Ireland
- Network of Aquaculture Centres in Asia-Pacific, an intergovernmental organization that promotes rural development through sustainable aquaculture
- National Association of Consumer Advocates, an organization of consumer lawyers
- National Civil Aviation Agency (Mauritania)
Science, technology, and medicine
- NACA (gene), a human gene
- NACA duct, a type of air intake for an engine
- NACA airfoil (aviation)
- NACA cowling (aviation)
- N-Acetylcysteine amide
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NACA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.