(Redirected from NAME)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up name in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A name is a word or term used for identification.
Name may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Name" (song), a song by Goo Goo Dolls from their album A Boy Named Goo
- The Name (play), a 1995 play by the Norwegian writer Jon Fosse
- "The Name", initial episode in the list of Dilbert animated series episodes
- NAME (dispersion model), an atmospheric pollution dispersion model
- .name, a generic top-level domain for use on the Internet
- Name.com, a domain registrar
- Identifier (computer science), an entity name in programming languages and information processing systems
- Name (sports) (also known as: the jersey name, shirt name, squad name, or uniform name), is the name worn on a player's uniform
- Personal name, the full set of names given to an individual
- "Name", a wealthy individual who pledges their wealth to underwrite losses at Lloyd's of London
- "Ha Shem", aka The Name, a reference to the Hebrew Tetragrammaton YHWH
- North American Midway Entertainment, a fair midway service provider
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.