NASCAR Heat 4
|NASCAR Heat 4|
|Release||September 13, 2019|
NASCAR Heat 4 is a racing video game simulating the 2019 NASCAR season. It was developed by Monster Games and was published by 704Games on September 13, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Microsoft Windows via Steam. Kevin Harvick is the cover athlete for the regular release of the game along with Tony Stewart, and Jeff Gordon is on the cover of the Gold Edition.
Along with the cover announcement, it was announced that the Xtreme Dirt Tour would once again return to the game, and that Tony Stewart would be a driver and team owner in the series. Players in career mode for the first time can start in any of the four series (NASCAR Cup, Xfinity, Trucks, and Xtreme Dirt). Additional updates to the game included different tire compounds for different track types and a track map. Also, custom cars now have an open number choice from 0-99 (including 00-09) for both quick race and career mode.
|Breaking Even||Inner Image|
|Endless Sky||Wild Adriatic|
|Fake It||Steve Everett|
|Feel That Way||Wild Adriatic|
|Long Time Ago||Simplified|
|Queen & King of Smaller Things||Andrew Leahey|
|Say The Word||Fire Fences|
|Take Control||Fire Fences|
|The Architect||Mile Marker Zero|
|The Lion and The Liar||American Theory|
|Tunnel Vision||Fusebox Poet|
The game was nominated for "Game, Franchise Racing" at the NAVGTR Awards.
- Torres, Luis (July 6, 2019). "Harvick, Stewart and Gordon Represent NASCAR Heat 4 Cover". Motorsports Tribune. Retrieved July 7, 2019.
- Southers, Tim (July 6, 2019). "Kevin Harvick and Tony Stewart kick off launch of NASCAR Heat 4". Motorsport. Retrieved July 7, 2019.
- NASCAR staff (July 6, 2019). "Kevin Harvick, Tony Stewart grace cover of NASCAR Heat 4". NASCAR. Retrieved July 7, 2019.
- Good, Owen S. (July 6, 2019). "NASCAR Heat 4 returns to answer more fans' requests in September". Polygon. Retrieved July 7, 2019.
- "2019 Nominees". National Academy of Video Game Trade Reviewers. January 13, 2020. Retrieved January 23, 2020.