NASD may refer to:
- National Agricultural Safety Database, maintained by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Amalgamated Stevedores and Dockers, a British trade union
- National Association of Securities Dealers, the former name of the American self-regulatory organization for broker-dealers, now known as the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Network-Attached Secure Disks, a 1997–2001 research project of Carnegie Mellon University, with the goal of providing cost-effective scalable storage bandwidth
- Network Audio System Daemon, software for transparent remote access to local audio hardware
- Norristown Area School District, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- North Allegheny School District, located in Wexford, Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NASD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.