Jump to navigation Jump to search
NASD may refer to:
- National Agricultural Safety Database, maintained by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Amalgamated Stevedores and Dockers, a British trade union
- National Association of Securities Dealers, the former name of the American self-regulatory organization for broker-dealers, now known as the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Network-Attached Secure Disks, a 1997–2001 research project of Carnegie Mellon University, with the goal of providing cost-effective scalable storage bandwidth
- Network Audio System Daemon, software for transparent remote access to local audio hardware
- Norristown Area School District, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- North Allegheny School District, located in Wexford, Pennsylvania
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NASD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.