This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Formation||1 March 1988|
|Type||Non-governmental trade association|
|Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Services||Business promotion, networking, policy reforms|
|Fields||Information Technology (IT)|
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
|Over 2,800 companies|
|Rekha M.Menon (Chairman)|
Debjani Ghosh (President)
The National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) is an Indian non-governmental trade association and advocacy group focused mainly on information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. Established in 1988, NASSCOM is a non-profit organisation.
- NASSCOM Product Conclave
- NASSCOM Emerge 50
- Global In-house Centers Summit
- Big Data Analytics Summit
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit
- HR Summit
- Nasscom Leadership Forum
- NASSCOM Engineering Summit
- Annual Information Security Summit
- NASSCOM Innotrek
Members of NASSCOM are Indian Co software development, software services, IT-enabled/BPO services. NASSCOM's role has primarily been to make sure that service quality and enforcement of intellectual property rights in the Indian software and BPO industry. As of June 2007, more than 1,110 information technology companies in India were members of NASSCOM, which included domestic software/ITES companies along with multinationals operating within India.
Employees and members of executive council of NASSCOM include:
- UB Pravin Rao – Chairman of NASSCOM, 2020–2021
- Keshav R. Murugesh - Chairman of NASSCOM, 2019–2020
- Rishad Premji – Chairman of NASSCOM, 2018–2019
- Raman Roy - Chairman of NASSCOM, 2017–2018
- C. P. Gurnani – Chairman of NASSCOM, 2016–2017
- B V R Mohan Reddy – Chairman of NASSCOM, 2015–2016
- Debjani Ghosh - President of NASSCOM, 2018–present
- R Chandrasekhar – President of NASSCOM for 2013 – 2018 
- "Executive Council". NASSCOM.
- "Vision and Mission". NASSCOM. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
- Singh, Shelley (5 October 2016). "Why Nasscom 10K Startups - backed by Google, Microsoft, IBM - has had mixed success in India". The Economic Times. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "Maharashtra to create incubation centre for startups near Mumbai with Nasscom". The Economic Times. Retrieved 14 May 2021.
- Kurmanath, K. V. "Nasscom leadership forum, IT congress kick off in Hyderabad". @businessline. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "IIT KGP wins DSCI Excellence Award 2018 for Cyber Security Education at NASSCOM-DSCI - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- Bureau, Our. "Nasscom's InnoTrek picks 40 start-ups for programme at Silicon Valley". @businessline. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- "Pullela Gopichand's masterclass: on scaling success from failure". www.telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "Startup Events This Week: NASSCOM's FISITA 2018 World Automotive Congress And More - Inc42". DailyHunt. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "UB Pravin Rao is Nasscom chairman".
- "Our People". NASSCOM. 10 October 2016. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "R Chandrashekhar is Nasscom chief". The Times of India. 6 January 2014.