This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Formation||1 March 1988|
|Type||Non-governmental trade association|
|Services||Business promotion, networking, policy reforms|
|Fields||Information Technology (IT)|
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
|over 2,800 companies|
|UB Pravin Rao  (Chairman)|
Rekha M Menon (Vice Chairman)
Debjani Ghosh (President)
The National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) is a trade association of Indian Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry. Established in 1988, NASSCOM is a non-profit organisation.
NASSCOM initiated a program called '10000 Startups' in 2013. The purpose of 10000 Startup is to support and impact 10,000 startups in India by 2023. NASSCOM carries out a number of events annually, targeting startups in the Indian ecosystem so as to nurture them and help them develop into bigger organisations.
NASSCOM organises the Indian Leadership Forum. It gives a platform to the developing companies to network and present their product. NASSCOM hosts National, International, Regional and Flagship events. Events include:
- NASSCOM Product Conclave
- NASSCOM Emerge 50
- Global In-house Centers Summit
- Big Data Analytics Summit
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit
- HR Summit
- Nasscom Leadership Forum
- NASSCOM Engineering Summit
- Annual Information Security Summit
- NASSCOM Innotrek
Members of NASSCOM are Indian Co software development, software services, IT-enabled/BPO services. NASSCOM role has primarily been to make sure that service quality and enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights have been properly implemented in the Indian software and BPO industry. As of June 2007, more than 1,110 information technology companies in India were members of NASSCOM, which included domestic software/ITES companies along with multinationals operating within India.
Employees and members of executive council of NASSCOM include:
- Keshav R. Murugesh - Chairman of NASSCOM, 2019-2020
- Rishad Premji – Chairman of NASSCOM, 2018–2019
- Raman Roy - Chairman of NASSCOM, 2017–2018
- C. P. Gurnani – Chairman of NASSCOM, 2016–2017
- B V R Mohan Reddy – Chairman of NASSCOM, 2015–2016
- Debjani Ghosh - President of NASSCOM, 2018–present
- R Chandrasekhar – President of NASSCOM for 2013 – 2018 
- Somdutta Singh – Co-Chair of NASSCOM Product Council
- "Keshav Murugesh Appointed As Chairman Of Nasscom For 2019-20" (PDF). NASSCOM. 5 April 2019.
- "Executive Council". NASSCOM.
- "Vision and Mission". NASSCOM. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
- Singh, Shelley (5 October 2016). "Why Nasscom 10K Startups - backed by Google, Microsoft, IBM - has had mixed success in India". The Economic Times. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- Kurmanath, K. V. "Nasscom leadership forum, IT congress kick off in Hyderabad". @businessline. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "IIT KGP wins DSCI Excellence Award 2018 for Cyber Security Education at NASSCOM-DSCI - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- Bureau, Our. "Nasscom's InnoTrek picks 40 start-ups for programme at Silicon Valley". @businessline. Retrieved 13 February 2019.
- "Pullela Gopichand's masterclass: on scaling success from failure". www.telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "Startup Events This Week: NASSCOM's FISITA 2018 World Automotive Congress And More - Inc42". DailyHunt. Retrieved 14 February 2019.
- "Our People". NASSCOM. 10 October 2016. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "R Chandrashekhar is Nasscom chief". The Times of India. 6 January 2014.
- Kar, Sanghamitra (2 May 2017). "Nasscom appoints Somdutta Singh as co-chair of its Product Council 2017 - ETtech". ETtech.com. Retrieved 10 January 2018.