(Redirected from NAT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nat, Nat., or NAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nat is a given name or nickname, usually masculine, and also a surname.
Nat or NAT may also refer to:
Society and culture
- Nat caste, a Hindu caste in north India
- Nat (Muslim) a Muslim community, north India
- Nat (spirit), a Burmese spirit
- National AIDS trust, UK charity
- National Achievement Test, Philippines
- National Assembly of Thailand, national parliament
- National Archives of Thailand
Science and technology
- Network address translation in computer networking
- Nat (unit) (natural unit of information), a logarithmic unit of information or entropy
- Natural antisense transcript, an RNA transcript in a cell
- N-acetyltransferase, an enzyme; also NAT1, NAT2, etc.
- Nucleic acid test, for genetic material
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia, a disease
- Nottingham Asphalt Tester
- Nucleobase/Ascorbate Transporter (NAT) or Nucleobase:Cation Symporter-2 (NCS2) Family
- Non-accidental trauma
- Nat, Mason County, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- National Actors Theatre, New York City, US
- North Atlantic Tracks, flight routes
- Nat (Wild Cards), term from the Wild Card novels
- Nat Smurfling, one of the Smurfs
- Nordic American Tankers, a Bermuda company listed on the NYSE as NAT
- NAT, IATA code for Greater Natal International Airport, and formerly for the now closed Augusto Severo International Airport, both serving Natal, Brazil
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.