From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NAT)
|Look up Nat, Nat., or NAT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nat is a given name or nickname, usually masculine, and also a surname.
Nat or NAT may also refer to:
Society and culture
- Nat caste, a Hindu caste in north India
- Nat (Muslim) a Muslim community, north India
- Nat (spirit), a Burmese spirit
- National AIDS trust, UK charity
- National Achievement Test, Philippines
- National Assembly of Thailand, national parliament
- National Archives of Thailand
Science and technology
- Network address translation in computer networking
- Nat (unit) (natural unit of information), a logarithmic unit of information or entropy
- Natural antisense transcript, an RNA transcript in a cell
- N-acetyltransferase, an enzyme; also NAT1, NAT2, etc.
- Nucleic acid test, for genetic material
- Neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia, a disease
- Nottingham Asphalt Tester
- Nucleobase/Ascorbate Transporter (NAT) or Nucleobase:Cation Symporter-2 (NCS2) Family
- Nat, Mason County, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- National Actors Theatre, New York City, US
- North Atlantic Tracks, flight routes
- Nat (Wild Cards), term from the Wild Card novels
- Nat Smurfling, one of the Smurfs
- Nordic American Tankers, a Bermuda company listed on the NYSE as NAT
- NAT, IATA code for Greater Natal International Airport, and formerly for the now closed Augusto Severo International Airport, both serving Natal, Brazil
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.