From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NATO, Nato, nato, or nǟtõ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NATO is the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, an intergovernmental military alliance.
NATO or Nato may also refer to:
- National Association of Theatre Owners, United States
- NATO (album), an album by Laibach
- Mora (plant), a tree also known as nato
- Nato wood, a collective name for wood from Mora and Asian wood
- Mediterranean Theater of Operations, originally called the North African Theater of Operations (NATOUSA)
- nato.0+55+3d, software for realtime video and graphics
- 5.56×45mm NATO, a standard rifle round used by North Atlantic Treaty Organisation member countries
- 7.62×51mm NATO, a standard rifle round used by North Atlantic Treaty Organisation member countries
- NATO phonetic alphabet, the most widely used spelling alphabet
- NATO Stock Number, a 13-digit numeric coding system used to define and identify NATO military supply equipment
- Nattō, a Japanese soy product
- Neato (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NATO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.