From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NAV (disambiguation))
|Look up nav in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NAV or Nav may refer to:
- Navistar International, truck manufacturer; its stock symbol on the New York Stock Exchange is NAV
- Nav Canada, a non-profit organization that operates Canada's civil air navigation service
- Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration, Norwegian public welfare agency, the Norwegian abbreviation and common name is NAV.
Medicine and biology
- Nav, voltage-gated sodium channels
- nerve-artery-vein (anatomy), when all these follow a common pathway
- Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria, veterinary textbook
- Network allocation vector, a method to avoid collisions in a shared transmission medium
- Norton AntiVirus, antivirus software developed by Symantec Corporation
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV, an enterprise resource planning software product from Microsoft
- Net asset value, a fund's price per share
- Nav, Afghanistan
- Nav, Iran (disambiguation)
- Nav (Slavic folklore), or Nawia, an underworld in Slavonic mythology
- Nav (rapper), Canadian hip hop recording artist and record producer
- Net asset value, a term in finance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NAV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.