From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NB may refer to:
- New Brunswick, a province of Canada
- North Britain, a historical term for Scotland
- New Baltimore (disambiguation), several towns
- New Britain (disambiguation), several places
- North Bengal, region in India
- N.B. (album), an album by Natasha Bedingfield
- NB (television show), a Scottish TV programme presented by Janice Forsyth, Bryan Burnett and Alan Campbell
Science and technology
- Boeing NB, a training aircraft developed in 1923
- Symbol for the chemical element Niobium
- Naive Bayes classifier, a simple probabilistic classifier in statistics
- NB class, steam locomotives
- Nominal Bore, a frequently used interchangeable term for Nominal Pipe Size (NPS)
- NB Global, a British investment company established in 2011
- Neuroblastoma, the most common solid extracranial tumor in children and infants
- New Balance, a shoe company
- Nigerian Breweries, a beverage company based in Nigeria
- Narrowboat, a particular size of water vessel found on English canals
- The ISO 639-1 abbreviation for the Bokmål written form of the Norwegian language
- 牛B (niúbī), a common word in Mandarin Chinese profanity
- nb, a common abbreviation for Nota bene, an Italian and Latin phrase meaning "note well"
- Non-binary, a gender identity
- NBA (disambiguation)
- NBC (disambiguation)
- NBM (disambiguation)
- NBS (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "NB"
- All pages with titles containing NB
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.