|Look up NB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NB may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- NB Global, a British investment company
- New Balance, a shoe company
- Nigerian Breweries, a beverage company
- Sterling Airlines, a defunct Danish airline (IATA designator)
- National bank (disambiguation) several banks
Science and technology
- NB class, steam locomotives
- Boeing NB, a 1923 training aircraft
- Naive Bayes classifier, in statistics
- Neuroblastoma, a type of cancer
- Niobium, a chemical element with symbol Nb
- Nominal Bore or Nominal Pipe Size
- Nanobarn (nb), a unit of cross-sectional area
- Bokmål, written standard for Norwegian language (ISO 639-1 code NB))
- Narrowboat ship prefix
- 牛B (niúbī), a common word in Mandarin Chinese profanity
- Non-binary, a gender identity
- Nota bene, a Latin phrase meaning "note well"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.