Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NBA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The NBA is the National Basketball Association, a men's professional basketball league in North America.
NBA may also refer to:
- National Bank Act, the primary federal legislation authorizing the creation of national banks in the United States
- National Boxing Association, a boxing sanctioning body that became the World Boxing Association in 1962
- NBA G League, the official minor league basketball organization of the National Basketball Association
- NBA TV, a television network showcasing the National Basketball Association
- Nepal Basketball Association, the national basketball association of Nepal participating in the FIBA Asia zone of the International Basketball Federation (FIBA)
- Narmada Bachao Andolan, a political movement in India against a dam built on the Narmada River
- National Bar Association (United States)
- National Board of Accreditation, a higher education accreditation body in India
- National Book Award, an award given for literary achievement in the United States
- National Braille Association (United States)
- Net Book Agreement (United Kingdom)
- Neue Bach-Ausgabe, the second complete edition of the music of J. S. Bach
- Newcastle Brown Ale (United Kingdom)
- North British Academy of Arts (United Kingdom)
- News Broadcasters Association, a private organization of broadcasters in India.
- National Biodiversity Authority
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.