From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NBA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The NBA is the National Basketball Association, a men's professional basketball league in North America.
NBA may also refer to:
- National Bank Act, the primary federal legislation authorizing the creation of national banks in the United States
- National Boxing Association, a boxing sanctioning body that became the World Boxing Association in 1962
- NBA Development League, the official minor league basketball organization of the National Basketball Association
- NBA TV, a television network showcasing the National Basketball Association
- Nepal Basketball Association, the national basketball association of Nepal participating in the FIBA Asia zone of the International Basketball Federation (FIBA)
- Narmada Bachao Andolan, a political movement in India against a dam built on the Narmada River
- National Bar Association (United States)
- National Board of Accreditation, an autonomous body in India which marks the quality of institutes in technical education
- National Book Award, an award given for literary achievement in the United States
- National Braille Association (United States)
- Net Book Agreement (United Kingdom)
- Neue Bach-Ausgabe, the second complete edition of the music of J. S. Bach
- Newcastle Brown Ale (United Kingdom)
- North British Academy of Arts (United Kingdom)
- News Broadcasters Association, a private organization of broadcasters in India.
- National Biodiversity Authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NBA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.