NBA Elite 11
|NBA Elite 11|
|Release date(s)||November 5, 2010|
NBA Elite 11 is a mobile basketball video game released by Electronic Arts (EA) for iOS. It is the only installment in the NBA Elite series that was to succeed EA's NBA Live series, which was intended to be continued for the 2013 season.
A release of the game for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 was scheduled for October 5, 2010,  Previously, a download code for NBA Jam was to be included with copies of Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of NBA Elite 11, but NBA Jam was subsequently released as a standalone game for both systems and the Wii.
Controls were retooled to primarily use the right analog stick for actions such as shooting. New animations were also added.
The iOS version features a 3-point shootout mode, season mode, playoff mode, and play mode.
Development and cancellation for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2015)|
- All-Star Kevin Durant Named Cover Athlete of EA Sports NBA Elite 11
- 11/04/10 11:30pm 11/04/10 11:30pm. "NBA Elite 11 Available Now!". Kotaku.com. Retrieved 2013-09-01.
- "NBA Elite 11 Copies Do Exist". Pastapadre.com. October 1, 2010. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- Molina, Bret (2010-09-28). "Electronic Arts delays release of 'NBA Elite 11'". Gamasutra. Retrieved 2010-09-29.
- Rangebar Merani (2010-08-03). "NBA Jam gets Bundled with 360, PS3 Copies of NBA Elite 11 | Ripten Video Game Blog". Ripten.com. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- NBA Elite 11 Gets New Announce Team
- "Become Legendary" Mode Unveiled For NBA Elite 11
- "NBA Elite 11 demo available, soundtrack revealed". Destructoid. Retrieved 2010-09-28.
- "J. COLE AND 9TH WONDER CREATE SOUNDTRACK FOR EA SPORTS NBA ELITE 11 | The Official J. Cole Site". Jcolemusic.com. Retrieved 2010-09-28.