NBA on ESPN Radio
|Genre||National Basketball Association|
|Running time||150 minutes (approximate)|
|Home station||ESPN Radio (1996–)|
|Air dates||since January 21, 1996|
The NBA on ESPN Radio is a broadcast of National Basketball Association games on the ESPN Radio network. The program began on January 21, 1996 and the current contract runs through the 2025–26 season.
Currently, the lead commentary team for the NBA on ESPN Radio is Marc Kestecher and Jon Barry, with occasional contributions provided by P.J. Carlesimo, Kara Lawson, and Hubie Brown as analysts along with Adam Amin and Sean Kelley for play-by-play. Past contributors to the NBA on ESPN Radio have included Jim Durham, Kevin Calabro, Brent Musburger, Mike Tirico, Dave Pasch, Dave Flemming, Doug Brown, Tim Legler, Howard David, Dr. Jack Ramsay, and Will Perdue.
The NBA on ESPN Radio is carried in over 325 ESPN Radio affiliates across the U.S. and is also available in most countries such as Canada, China, Dominican Republic, Italy, Lithuania, Japan, Mexico, Spain and the UK.
Most NBA on ESPN Radio games can be heard on mobile devices via the ESPN app as well as many other radio apps (e.g. SiriusXM and TuneIn) and on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita video game consoles via the iHeartRadio and TuneIn applications, respectively (mostly from ESPN Radio affiliates streaming on the aforementioned apps).
- "ESPN Audio & NBA Reach Nine-Year Agreement Through 2024-25". ESPN MediaZone. 6 October 2014. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Chozet, Tara (13 July 2016). "Seasoned Commentator Marc Kestecher Named Lead Play-by-Play Voice for the NBA on ESPN Radio". ESPN MediaZone. Retrieved 29 January 2017.
- Press Release: 2006-07 NBA SEASON ON ESPN BEGINS NOV. 1
- Press Release: NBA ON ESPN RADIO TIPS OFF NOV. 2
- Houston Chronicle: Durham-Ramsay team to sign off after Finals