NBGI Private Equity
|Headquarters||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Pavlos Stellakis (CEO and chairman of the management board)|
|Products||Private equity funds, Venture capital, Growth capital, Investments|
Number of employees
|Parent||National Bank of Greece|
NBGI Private Equity is the National Bank of Greece's European private equity and venture capital investment firm, founded in 2000. The firm typically invests in a deal size between £5 million ($9.40 million) and £50 million ($94.09 million) with an equity investment between £2 million ($3.2 million) and £15 million ($24.05 million).As of 2016, it was sold to and is now managed by Deutsche Bank.
NBGI Private Equity's funds invest in a range of different private equity sectors including lower mid-market buy-outs, growth capital for small and medium-sized companies, venture capital for technology businesses and real estate. It has offices in London, Manchester, Paris, Athens, Istanbul, Sofia and Bucharest.
The Management Board of NBGI Private Equity are: Pavlos Stellakis (Chairman and CEO); Mark Owen (Director);Stratos Chatzigiannis (Director); Omiros Millas (Investment Director in the SEE Fund); Orestis Millas (Investment Director); Yannis Voyatzis.
NBGI Private Equity manages funds focusing on many different sectors and geographies across Europe.
- "NBGI Private Equity". Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- National Bank of Greece: Corporate information
- NBGI Private Equity Limited - NBGI PE Company Profile. Bloomberg Businessweek Company Profile, Jul 10, 2010
- "PRESS RELEASE, NBG Group: Q4.15 results highlights" (pdf). NBG Group. 15 March 2015. p. 4. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- "NBGI Private Equity "NBGI PE" - Sale of National Bank of Greece's interests in the funds managed by NBGI PE". www.nbgipe.com. Retrieved 2016-08-06.