From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up NBN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NBN may refer to:
- NBN Television, an Australian television network serving northern New South Wales
- People's Television Network, the Philippine government national television station formerly known as National Broadcasting Network
- National Broadcasting Network (Lebanon) is the official television of the Lebanese Amal Movement
- Nagoya Broadcasting Network, also known as Mētele, a network television station of All-Nippon News Network in Nagoya, Japan
- Nanjing Broadcasting Network, in Nanjing, China
- Bureau of Normalization, the Belgian national organization for standardization
- National Biodiversity Network, the partnership initiative sharing information about wildlife in the UK, championed by the NBN Trust based in Newark
- National Broadband Network, a government led high-speed broadband network in Australia.
- National Broadband Network of the Philippines, the subject of the Philippine National Broadband Network controversy
- NBN Co, (trading as nbn™), an Australian government-owned corporation tasked to design, build and operate Australia's National Broadband Network
- Nefesh B'Nefesh, an organization that encourages immigration to Israel from North America and other English-speaking countries
- North by Northwestern, an online magazine at Northwestern University
- National Bingo Night (disambiguation), a game show aired in several countries
- National Bibliography Number, a group of publication identifier systems used by national libraries
- National Black Network, the first coast-to-coast radio network wholly owned by African Americans
- Naughty by Nature, New Jersey rap group
- New Brighton railway station, England; National Rail station code NBN
- Nibrin, a protein
- Niobium nitride (NbN), a superconducting material
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NBN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.