(Redirected from NBT (disambiguation))
NBT may refer to:
- National Bank of Tajikistan
- National Book Trust
- National Broadcasting Services of Thailand, formerly Radio Thailand and Television of Thailand
- Natural bobtail
- Nature Biotechnology
- Navbharat Times, an Indian newspaper
- NetBIOS over TCP/IP
- Neurophysiological Biomarker Toolbox
- Never Been Thawed, a 2005 film
- The Next BIG Thing, a singing talent contest hosted by Radio Disney.
- Nitro blue tetrazolium chloride
- Norwegian Board of Technology, a technology assessment institution in Norway
- Nothing But Thieves, a British rock band
- Named Binary Tag, a file format used in Minecraft
- National Benchmark Test
- Sodium bismuth titanate, a Relaxor ferroelectric material
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NBT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.