|Founded||16 November 1998 (as Cyfra+)|
21 March 2013 (as NC+)
3 September 2019 (as CANAL+)
|Defunct||21 March 2013 (as Cyfra+)|
3 September 2019 (as NC+)
|Products||Direct broadcast satellite|
|Parent||Canal+ Group 51%
TVN 32%Liberty Global 17%
Platforma Canal+ (formerly Cyfra+ [ˌt͡sɨfra ˈplus] (Canal+ Cyfrowy), NC+) is a Polish satellite platform, owned and operated by French media company Canal+ Group. From 3 September 2019 NC+ is now Platforma CANAL+.
On 1 November 2011 it was announced, that from now ITI group and Canal+ group are now cooperating.
By 2010, Cyfra+ had 1.6 million subscribers. On 21 March 2013 Cyfra+ merged with the competing platform n to form the current nc+.
- "Start platformy nC+ 21 marca! Jakie zmiany w pakiecie Canal+? (wideo)". Media2. Retrieved 2013-03-09.
- "Platforma CANAL+ zastąpi nc+, rebranding jesienią". www.wirtualnemedia.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2019-07-29.
- "Fuzja Cyfry+ i "n", Canal+ w Grupie TVN". Media2.pl (in Polish). Retrieved 2019-07-29.
- "nc+ zmieni nazwę na Platforma Canal+ | nc+". SATKurier.pl.
- "Platforma Canal+ nadchodzi | nc+". SATKurier.pl.
- "nc+ to rebrand as Platforma Canal+". Broadband TV News. 2019-07-18. Retrieved 2019-07-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Canal+ Polska.|
|This television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|