NCAA Division II Women's Lacrosse Championship
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Sport||Women's college lacrosse|
|No. of teams||12|
Adelphi is the most successful team, with nine national titles.
See Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women Champions for the 1981 and 1982 Division II women's lacrosse champions.
|NCAA Division II Women's Lacrosse Championship|
|C.W. Post||13–9||West Chester|
|2002||West Chester, PA
|2004||Orlando, FL||Adelphi||12–11||West Chester|
|2005||West Chester, PA
|2007||Salem, VA||C.W. Post||15–7||West Chester|
|2008||Houston, TX||West Chester||13–12||C.W. Post|
|2009||Salem, VA||Adelphi||16–4||Lock Haven|
|2010||Gettysburg, PA||Adelphi||17–7||West Chester|
|2011||Garden City, NY
|C.W. Post||17–16||West Chester|
|2013||Owings Mills, MD||C.W. Post||10–7||Limestone|
|2014||Salem, VA||Adelphi||7–5||Lock Haven|
|Le Moyne||16-11||Florida Southern|
(Grand Valley State)
|2020||Cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic|
|Team||Championship Record||Winning years|
|Adelphi||9–1||2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019|
|LIU Post[a]||4–1||2001, 2007, 2012, 2013|
|West Chester||2–8||2002, 2008|
- The LIU Post athletic program was merged with the Division I program of Long Island University's Brooklyn campus in July 2019. The new program, playing as the LIU Sharks, maintains Brooklyn's Division I membership.
- School is now a member of NCAA Division I.
- AIAW Intercollegiate Women's Lacrosse Champions
- NCAA Division I Women's Lacrosse Championship
- NCAA Division III Women's Lacrosse Championship
- NCAA Division II Men's Lacrosse Championship
- Division II women's lacrosse at ncaa.org
- "Division II Championship highlights and box scores through 2014" (PDF). NCAA. Retrieved January 10, 2016.