NCAA Division I Men's Golf Tournament all-time team records
The following is a list of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I college golf team statistics and records through the 2014 NCAA Division I Men's Golf Championship. The NCAA began sponsoring the national collegiate championship in 1939. Before that year the event was conducted by the National Intercollegiate Golf Association.
Tournament match play records, since 2009
|School||Playoffs||Matches won||Matches lost||Percentage||Years|
|Alabama||3||8||1||0.889||2012, 2013, 2014|
|Arizona State||2||0||2||0.000||2009, 2013|
|Augusta State||2||6||0||1.000||2010, 2011|
|Georgia Tech||4||1||4||0.200||2010, 2011, 2013, 2014|
|Illinois||3||2||3||0.400||2011, 2013, 2014|
|Oklahoma State||4||5||4||0.556||2009, 2010, 2011, 2014|
|San Diego State||1||0||1||0.000||2012|
|UCLA||3||0||3||0.000||2011, 2012, 2014|
|Washington||3||0||3||0.000||2009, 2010, 2012|
- Most consecutive team appearances, NCAA Regionals: 23
- Most consecutive team appearances, NCAA Championships: 65
- Oklahoma State (1947–2011)
- Best team score (in relation to par), two rounds: 553 (–23)
- Best team score (in relation to par), three rounds: 850 (–14)
- Best team score (in relation to par), four rounds: 1,116 (–36)
- Greatest margin of victory, strokes: 33
- Wake Forest, 1975
- "Golf : Division 1 Men's" (PDF). NCAA. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- Kieran, John (June 24, 1940). "The Collegiate Touch on the Links". The New York Times. Retrieved January 29, 2015.
The intercollegiate championship is rising in importance in golf with each passing year. ... The N.C.A.A. has taken over the administration of the college fray and their delegate in charge on the field is none other than Chick Evans, the old champion and one of the greatest shot-makers the game ever knew, amateur or professional.