NCAA Women's Division I Indoor Track and Field Championships
|Current season, competition or edition:
2017 NCAA Division I Indoor Track and Field Championships
|Sport||College indoor track and field|
The NCAA Women's Division I Indoor Track and Field Championship is an annual collegiate indoor track and field competition for women from Division I institutions organised by the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Athletes' performances in individual championships earn points for their institutions and the team with the most points receives the NCAA team title in track and field. A separate NCAA Division I men's competition is also held. These two events are separate from the NCAA Women's Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships and NCAA Men's Division I Outdoor Track and Field Championships held during the spring. The first edition of the championship was held in 1983. The current team champions are the Oregon Ducks, and the most successful team, with 11 titles, are the LSU Lady Tigers.
|LSU||11||1987, 1989, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004|
|Oregon||7||2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017|
|Texas||6||1986, 1988, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2006|
|Arizona State||2||2007, 2008|
|60 m||7.09||Lakya Brookins||South Carolina||United States||12 March 2011||2011 Championships||College Station, United States|
|200 m||22.40||Bianca Knight||Texas||United States||14 March 2008||2008 Championships||Fayetteville, United States|
|400 m||50.46 A||Phyllis Francis||Oregon||United States||15 March 2014||2014 Championships||Albuquerque, United States|||
|800 m||2:01.09||Raevyn Rogers||Oregon||United States||11 March 2017||2017 Championships||College Station, United States|||
|Mile||4:27.18||Leah O'Connor||Michigan State||United States||14 March 2015||2015 Championships||Fayetteville, United States|||
|3000 m||8:42.03||Jenny Barringer||Colorado||United States||14 March 2009||2009 Championships||College Station, United States|
|5000 m||15:14.18||Kim Smith||Providence||New Zealand||12 March 2004||2004 Championships||Fayetteville, United States|
|60 m hurdles||7.79||Brianna Rollins||Clemson||United States||9 March 2013||2013 Championships||Fayetteville, United States|
|High jump||1.98 m||Destinee Hooker||Texas||United States||13 March 2009||2009 Championships||College Station, United States|
|1.98 m ||Akela Jones||Kansas State||Barbados||11 March 2016||2016 Championships||Birmingham, United States|||
|Pole vault||4.63 m||Lexi Weeks||Arkansas||United States||12 March 2016||2016 Championships||Birmingham, United States|
|Long jump||6.91 m||Whitney Gipson||TCU||United States||9 March 2012||2012 Championships||Nampa, United States|
|Triple jump||14.25 m||Suzette Lee||LSU||Jamaica||8 March 1997||1997 Championships||Indianapolis, United States|
|Shot put||19.56 m||Raven Saunders||Mississippi||United States||10 March 2017||2017 Championships||College Station, United States|||
|Weight Throw||25.56 m||Brittany Riley||Southern Illinois||United States||10 March 2007||2007 Championships||Fayetteville, United States|
|Pentathlon||4703 pts||Kendell Williams||Georgia||United States||11 March 2016||2016 Championships||Birmingham, United States|||
|8.09 (60 m hurdles), 1.86 m (high jump), 13.55 m (shot put), 6.35 m (long jump), 2:20.47 (800 m)|
|4 × 400 m relay||3:27.03||()
Kendall Ellis ()
|USC Trojans|| United States
|11 March 2017||2017 Championships||College Station, United States|||
|Distance medley relay||10:50.98||Tennessee||13 March 2009||2009 Championships||College Station, United States|
- AIAW Intercollegiate Women's Outdoor Track and Field Champions
- NCAA Men's Outdoor Track and Field Championship (Division I, Division II, Division III)
- NCAA Women's Outdoor Track and Field Championship (Division I, Division II, Division III)
- NCAA Men's Indoor Track and Field Championship (Division I, Division II, Division III)
- NCAA Women's Indoor Track and Field Championship (Division II, Division III)
- Pre-NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Champions
- "400m Result". www.flashresults.com. 15 March 2014. Retrieved 16 March 2014.
- Jon Mulkeen (12 March 2017). "Coleman speeds to sprint double at NCAA Indoor Championships". IAAF. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- "Mile Run Result". ncaa.com. 14 March 2015. Retrieved 15 March 2015.
- record set during pentathlon competition
- Jon Mulkeen (12 March 2016). "Collegiate records for Williams and Jones in epic NCAA indoor pentathlon". IAAF. Retrieved 12 March 2016.
- Bob Ramsak (11 March 2017). "Saunders' world shot put lead highlights opening day at NCAA indoor championships". IAAF. Retrieved 11 March 2017.