NCCU College of Commerce
|Type||A college of NCCU|
|Affiliations||Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
European Quality Improvement System
|Website||College of Commerce, NCCU|
The College of Commerce (simplified Chinese: 商学院; traditional Chinese: 商學院; pinyin: Shāng Xuéyuàn; abbreviated CNCCU) at National Chengchi University (NCCU) was established in 1958. The College of Commerce is regarded nationally as one of the best business schools in Taiwan. According to Eduniversal's official selection, CNCCU is a "TOP Business School".  There are 8 departments, 1 graduate institute, and 16 research centers in the college.
International Exchange Program (IEP)
The International Exchange Programs at College of Commerce in NCCU was set forth in 1999 with the aim of providing incoming international students from its partner schools with the opportunities to acquire direct exposure and training within an Asian context and to nurture the aspiration in our domestic students. There are currently about 100 exchange students from over 60 top business schools in the world and about 200 international students from over 30 different countries in College of Commerce in NCCU.
English Taught Program (ETP)
ETP Program is a special program which aims to train local students' English as well as their professional ability in management. It found in 2000, and accepted freshman only after examination every September.
National Chengchi University is the first university in Taiwan earned two international accreditation of college of commerce.
EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) is an international programme for the assessment of European education in economic and business sciences. College of Commerce in National Chengchi University was awarded this international accreditation in April 2010.
Departments and institutes
There are 9 departments and institutes in National Chengchi University College of Commerce as follows, and each department offer several different programs:
- Dept. of International Business (BBA, MS, PhD)
- Dept. of Money and Banking (BBA, MS, PhD)
- Dept. of Accounting (BBA, MS, PhD)
- Dept. of Statistics (BBS, MS, PhD)
- Dept. of Business Administration (BBA, MBA, PhD)
- Dept. of Management Information Systems (BBA, MS, PhD)
- Dept. of Finance (BBA, MS, PhD)
- Dept. of Risk Management & Insurance (BBA, MS, PhD)
- Graduate Institute of Technology, Innovation & Intellectual Property Management (MS, PhD)
National Chengchi University College of Commerce has exchange partnerships with over 70 universities in five different continents. Each year, over 150 students go abroad on their exchange and the school welcomes over 150 incoming exchange students. Partner schools include as follows:
- University and Business School Ranking in Taiwan Eduniversal by SMBG
- A Message from the Associate Dean
- CNCCU Office of Accreditation
- Associations of MBAs, list of accredited schools
- EQUIS Accredited Schools list
- NCCU College of Commerce's partners
- "Overseas Institutions". City University of Hong Kong. Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- Official website (in Chinese)
- Official website (in English)
- NCCU official website (in Chinese)
- NCCU official website (in English)