From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NCP may refer to:
- National Coalition Party, a Finnish political party
- National Congress Party, a Sudanese political party
- Nationalist Congress Party, an Indian political party
- New Communist Party, a British political party
- National Centrist Party, a Libyan political party
- National Christian Party, a former Romanian political party
- NetWare Core Protocol, a network protocol used in Novell NetWare
- Network Control Program, the original protocol suite of the ARPANET
- IBM Network Control Program, a program run on IBM programmable communications controllers
- Network Control Protocol, a protocol that runs atop the Point-to-Point Protocol
- National Car Parks, a private car park operator in United Kingdom
- North Celestial Pole, an imaginary point in the sky in the Northern Hemisphere
- National Consumer Panel, a market research company.
- National Contingency Plan, the United States federal government's blueprint for responding to oil spills and hazardous substance releases
- North Central Positronics, a fictional company in The Dark Tower series
- Northside College Prep, a high-school in Chicago
- National Centre for Physics, a physics research laboratory and facility in Pakistan
- IATA code for Naval Air Station Cubi Point
- A nonlinear complementarity problem, a kind of a mathematics problem.
- National Check Professional, an expert in check processing rules and regulations, as designated by the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NCP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.