Jump to navigation Jump to search
NCP may refer to:
- National Coalition Party, a Finnish political party
- National Congress Party, a Sudanese political party
- Nationalist Congress Party, an Indian political party
- New Communist Party of Britain
- National Centrist Party, a Libyan political party
- National Christian Party, a former Romanian political party
- Nepal Communist Party
- NetWare Core Protocol, a network protocol used in Novell NetWare
- Network Control Program, the original protocol suite of the ARPANET
- IBM Network Control Program, a program run on IBM programmable communications controllers
- Network Control Protocol, a protocol that runs atop the Point-to-Point Protocol
- NCP Engineering, a company that produces software for secure data communication
- National Car Parks, a private car park operator in United Kingdom
- North Celestial Pole, an imaginary point in the sky in the Northern Hemisphere
- National Consumer Panel, a market research company.
- National Contingency Plan, the United States federal government's blueprint for responding to oil spills and hazardous substance releases
- North Central Positronics, a fictional company in The Dark Tower series
- Northside College Prep, a high-school in Chicago
- National Centre for Physics, a physics research laboratory and facility in Pakistan
- IATA code for Naval Air Station Cubi Point
- A nonlinear complementarity problem, a kind of a mathematics problem.
- National Check Professional, an expert in check processing rules and regulations, as designated by the Electronic Check Clearing House Organization
- noncustodial parent, a parent who does not have custody of their child.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NCP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.