NC Bank Uganda
|Products||Loans, savings, checking, investments, debit cards, credit cards|
|Revenue||Aftertax:UGX:1.3 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||UGX:156.8 billion (2014)|
NC Bank Uganda (NCBU), whose complete name is NC Bank Uganda Limited, is a commercial bank in Uganda. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the country's central bank and national banking regulator.
NCBU is a small financial services provider in Uganda, focusing on meeting the banking needs of small and medium enterprises and large corporations. As of December 2014[update], the total assets of the bank were valued at UGX:156.8 billion. The bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of the NIC Bank Group, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, with subsidiaries in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.
As of July 2012[update], the bank maintained networked branches at the following locations:
- Nalubega, Flavia (8 June 2012). "New banks kick off operations amid market volatilities". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- Muhumuza, Mark Keith (15 April 2015). "NC Bank profits up as loan defaults hit Shs10 billion". Daily Monitor. Kampala. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- BOU (June 2015). "List of Licensed Commercial Banks As At June 2015" (PDF). Kampala: Bank of Uganda (BOU). Retrieved 16 December 2015.
- Kyokunzire, Edna (13 August 2015). "NC Bank gets Shs10b fund to improve competitiveness". Daily Monitor. Kampala. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- "Bank of Uganda Licenses Two New Banks In 2012". Bank of Uganda. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- Nation, Correspondent (April 2012). "NIC to open Uganda branch in growth drive". Daily Nation. Retrieved 14 August 2015.