NC Bank Uganda
|Products||Loans, Savings, Checking, Investments, Debit Cards, Credit Cards|
|Revenue||Aftertax:US$241,200 (UGX:670 million) (2014)|
|Total assets||US$56.5 million (UGX:156.8 billion) (2014)|
|Slogan||"...one life...one bank..."|
NC Bank Uganda (NCBU), whose complete name is NC Bank Uganda Limited, is a commercial bank in Uganda. It is one of the commercial banks licensed by the Bank of Uganda, the country's central bank and national banking regulator.
NCBU is a small but growing financial services provider in Uganda, focusing on meeting the banking needs of small and medium enterprises and large corporations. As of December 2014[update], the total asset valuation of the bank was USh:156.8 billion. The bank is a subsidiary of the NIC Bank Group, headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, with subsidiaries in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.
NIC Bank Group
The bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of NIC Bank Group, a Kenyan financial services provider.
As of July 2012[update], the bank maintained networked branches at the following locations:
- Nalubega, Flavia (8 June 2012). "New banks kick off operations amid market volatilities". Daily Monitor. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- "List of Licensed Commercial Banks In Uganda At December 2012" (PDF). Bank of Uganda. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- Kyokunzire, Edna (13 August 2015). "NC Bank gets Shs10b fund to improve competitiveness". Daily Monitor. Kampala. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- "Bank of Uganda Licenses Two New Banks In 2012". Bank of Uganda. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- Nation, Correspondent (April 2012). "NIC to open Uganda branch in growth drive". Daily Nation. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- Website of NIC Bank
- Website of Bank of Uganda
- NC Bank to Launch Asset Financing in Uganda
- Interview With John Okulo, Managing Director, NC Bank Uganda In July 2012
- Uganda: NIC Bank Puts Aside $134 Million for Expansion