From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NDA is an abbreviation that may refer to:
- National Democratic Alliance (disambiguation)
- National Dance Association, the oldest American organization for dance education
- National Defence Academy, a military academy in India
- National Defence Act, the primary enabling legislation for organizing and funding Canada's military
- Nigerian Defence Academy, a military Academy in Nigeria
- National Defense Academy of Japan, a military academy in Japan
- National Democratic Assembly, the English name of the Israeli political party Balad
- National Dental Association, an association for African-American dentists.
- National Disability Authority, an agency of the Irish Department of Justice and Equality
- Net Daemons Associates, a computer network and systems administration company
- New Drug Application, the application needed to get a new drug approved in the United States by the Food and Drug Administration
- Nicolas Dupont-Aignan, a French politician
- Non-destructive analysis, a way to test, measure, or evaluate a material's properties without destroying it
- Non-disclosure agreement, a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information
- Northern Domestic Airspace, a Canadian aviation organization
- Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, an entity of the UK government
- Notre Dame Academy, Patna, a girls' Roman Catholic secondary school in Patna, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NDA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.