Jump to navigation Jump to search
NDB may refer to:
- Nachrichtendienst des Bundes ("Federal Intelligence Service"), one of the Swiss intelligence agencies
- National Defense Battalions (Iraq) (1961–2003), Iraqi Kurdish paramilitary units
- National Development Bank, a government bank to finance development projects
- NDB Cluster, a database storage engine
- Next DB, an alternate Python client library for the Google App Engine datastore
- Nerima Daikon Brothers, an anime series
- Neue Deutsche Biographie, a German reference work
- New Development Bank, a development bank jointly operated by the BRICS nations
- Non-directional beacon, a fixed radio transmitter used as a navigational aid
- Nuclear depth bomb, a naval weapon
- NNDB, the Notable Names Database
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NDB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.