This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
National Digital Crime Resource & Training Centre (NDCRTC) is a centre functioning under the IT wing of SVP National Police Academy (SVPNPA) with the objective of Capacity Building of Law Enforcement Agencies in Cyber Crime Investigation. This Centre is giving training to officers from State Police, CPOs and other LEAs of Central Government, Digital Forensic Experts of CFSL and State FSL, Judges and Prosecutors. The main objective of this Centre is to build capacity in the field of Cyber Crime Investigation and creating Master Trainers in this field among all wings of Criminal Justice System of the Country in association with all agencies of State as well as Central Government working in this field.
This Centre is being governed by a Governing Body headed by Director, NPA. The Governing body will be assisted by Technical Advisory Body composed of domain experts from Police, other LEAs, Forensic Science Departments and Industry. The main focus of this centre at present is on Digital Forensics. However, in future, it will also focus on IT Act, Digital Evidence, Malware Analysis and Cyber Security. The long-term vision is to make this Centre a “Centre of Excellence” in the field of Cyber Crime Investigation Training in the country.
NDCRTC on Social Media
NDCRTC on Facebook
NDCRTC on Twitter
- "National Digital Crime Resource & Training Centre - Ndcrtc". www.facebook.com.
- "NDCRTC (@ndcrtc) - Twitter". www.twitter.com.
- "About NDCRTC".
- "About NDCRTC".
- "More CISF personnel to fortify NPA". 7 November 2009 – via www.thehindu.com.
- "NPA Facility to Train 2,000 Policemen in Cybercrime Probe".
- "Cops set to crack down on cyber crooks".
- "साइबर दुनिया के आर्थिक अपराधों को रोकने के लिये नये तकनीकी उपाय खोजने की जरूरत: डीजीपी भट्ट - Amarujala".
- "NPA officials, State police discuss cyber threat". 9 May 2018 – via www.thehindu.com.