Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ndr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NDR may refer to:
- Nador International Airport (IATA code name: NDR), airport in Morocco
- Norddeutscher Rundfunk, a public radio and television broadcaster in northern Germany
Science and technology
- Negative differential resistance
- Naming and Design Rules in metadata
- Neighborhood deformation retract, a kind of topological subspace
- National Data Repository, a system to store data about a nation's natural resources
- Non delivery report, a return email message to a sender indicating failed message delivery
- Network Data Representation, an implementation of the OSI model presentation layer
- Nash Dom Rossiya (Наш Дом Россия, Our Home Is Russia), Russian political party
- National Day Rally, Singapore
- National Driver Register, United States
- non-invasive disc rehabilitation, NDR Method
- Norwich Northern Distributor Road (NDR), the project name for a major route around the north of Norwich, England, now officially renamed Broadland Northway
- North Diversion Road, which is a nickname to North Luzon Expressway and formerly its official name.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.