(Redirected from NEI (disambiguation))
|Look up nei or NEI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nei may refer to:
- Iivo Nei (born 1931), Estonian chess champion
- Masatoshi Nei (born 1931), Japanese population geneticist
- Nei (footballer born 1980), Brazilian footballer who plays for Changchun Yatai F.C. in China, as a striker
- Nei (footballer born 1985), Brazilian footballer
- Nei, a character in the Phantasy Star II roleplaying game
- Nei, Iran, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Nei, The Icelandic word for "No"
NEI may refer to
- Nutrition and Education International
- Nuclear Energy Institute, American nuclear industry lobbying group
- National Eye Institute
- Netherlands East Indies
- Northern Engineering Industries
- Noise-equivalent irradiance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nei.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.