|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Products||IPTV, Ethnic TV|
|Owner||Ethnic Channels Group|
NEXTV is a Canadian-based Over the Top provider that delivers digital television services via Internet. It launched in 2007 and is owned by Ethnic Channels Group, a Canadian ethnic broadcaster. NEXTV offers an array of multicultural channels to subscribers, via a set-top box and high speed Internet connection. In 2012, Ethnic Channels Group acquired a BDU license for the Greater Toronto Area.
NEXTV delivers video and audio to the subscriber's home using their existing high speed internet connection. In order to receive the services offered by NEXTV, consumers require a high-speed Internet connection with a speed of at least 5.0Mbit/s and a set-top box which can be purchased in local stores.
NEXTV is currently available to subscribers in Canada and United States.
- English- (Al Jazeera English, Fox News, Press TV & RT)
- Filipino- (Aksyon TV International, Filipino TV & Kapatid TV5)
- German- (EuroNews, German Kino Plus, ProSiebenSat.1 Welt, SchlagerTV & Radio Herz)
- Hungarian- (ATV, Duna World, Echo TV, Hír TV & M4 Sport)
- Portuguese- (PFC Internacional, Record Internacional, RTP Internacional, TV Globo Internacional & TVI Internacional)
- Russian- (RTVi, RTR Planeta, AMEDIA 2, Russian Illuzion, Nashe Lubimoe Kino, CTC International, TVCi, TV Rain, & Detskiy)
- The face of ethnic media (Interview with Slava Levin -ECG & NEXTV)
- OTT A Major Challenge to Satellite, Ethnic Channels Group Says (Interview with Slava Levin - Co-founder and CEO of Ethnic Channels Group)
- New Sports Channel Wants to Play in Canada
|This article about television in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|