NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
|NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde|
|Hospitals||List of hospitals|
It is the largest health board in the United Kingdom, serving 1.2 million people and employing 38,000 staff.
It consists of the unitary council areas of the City of Glasgow, East Dunbartonshire, East Renfrewshire, Inverclyde, Renfrewshire and West Dunbartonshire and together with the towns of Chryston, Moodiesburn, Muirhead and Stepps in North Lanarkshire. It also provides some services to the East Kilbride area in South Lanarkshire.
The board is responsible for:
- 35 hospitals
- 300 GP practices
- 300 Community Pharmacies
- 270 Dental practices
- 180 Ophthalmic practices
Community Health Partnerships
Glasgow City Community Health Partnership was formed in April 2010, bringing together the five Community Health and Social Care Partnerships that had covered East Glasgow, North Glasgow, South East Glasgow, South West Glasgow and West Glasgow.
- List of hospitals in Scotland (NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde section)
The board is pioneering the mental health arm of the Scottish Patient Safety Programme.
Since February 2014 36 staff have left the board with settlement deals including confidentiality clauses worth a total of £754,382.
- "Media centre: Fast facts: General facts & figures". NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "About Us: Who are we what do we do". NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. Retrieved 3 August 2014.
- "Glasgow City Community Health Partnership". NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- "Glasgow develops world's only patient safety programme specifically for mental health". Herald Scotland. 23 March 2015. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "More than 40 staff gagged on leaving Scottish NHS". Herald Scotland. 16 March 2015. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- NHS GG&C Emergency Medical Retrieval Service
- Community Health and Care Partnerships