From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NHV is three-letter abbreviation which may represent any of the following:
- National Herbarium of Victoria in Australia
- New Haven Union Station in New Haven, Connecticut (Amtrak code)
- Nuku Hiva Airport on Nuku Hiva in French Polynesia (IATA airport code)
- Temascaltepec, Nahuatl language (ISO 639 code)
- Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen, a Belgian helicopter operator
- Noise, vibration, and harshness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NHV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.