|Founder||Kim Nam-Hee (김남희)|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
Number of locations
|Kim Nam-hee (CEO)|
|Services||Music production, artist management|
|Owner||Signal Entertainment Group (50%)|
Global H (50%)
NH Media on Cyworld
NH Media on Facebook
NH Media on Twitter
NH Media's channel on YouTube
NH Media (also known as NHemg) (Hangul: NH미디어, NH stands for Nam Hee) is a South Korean record label and entertainment agency founded in 1998 by Kim Nam-hee. Currently, it manages U-KISS, Im Chang Jung, The Ray, Kim Jong Seo, Oh Youme and LABOUM.
In 2013, NH Media announced that it had joined forces with Major Entertainment, whose main focus had been on managing actors and actresses. NH Media claimed that the joint agencies would increase their area of expertise. Kim Nam Hee, CEO Of NH Media, officially registered NH&Major1998 as an incorporation.
In 2014, NH Media and Nega Network formed a joint venture called "GLOBAL H".
- 씨그널엔터테인먼트, 임창정 소속사 NH EMG 지분 인수
- serendipity (August 27, 2014). "NH Media & Nega Network's new girl group LABOUM make their debut with 'Pit-a-Pat' MV + making films". Allkpop (6theory Media LLC). Retrieved August 28, 2014.
- 유키스 소속사 NH미디어, 메이저엔터와 합자 회사 설립.
- Paran Daum Music Profile
- "연예기획자 김남희 – Daum 통합 검색". Search.daum.net. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "U-KISS Agency to Merge with Actor Management Agency to from NH&Major1998". www.allkpop.com. AllKpop. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
|last1=in Authors list (help)
- "유키스 NH미디어-메이저엔터 합자회사 설립, 종합엔터 의기투합 - 손에 잡히는 뉴스 눈에 보이는 뉴스 - 뉴스엔". Newsen.com. 2013-02-21. Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "유키스 소속사 NH미디어, 대형 종합엔터테인먼트사 설립 - 연예 - 스포츠서울닷컴". News.sportsseoul.com. Retrieved 2013-05-16.[dead link]
|This article about a South Korean record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|