From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NICE may refer to:
- Nassau Inter-County Express, local bus system in Nassau County, New York
- National Independent Cadres and Elites in Iraq
- National Institute for Coordinated Experiments, a fictional organisation in C.S. Lewis' novel That Hideous Strength
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence in the UK
- Neutral Ion Coupling Explorer, a candidate Small Explorer program spacecraft
- NICE Car Company, a distributor of Mega City and other electric vehicles in London
- NICE Systems, provider of contact center, call recording, trading room, air traffic control and video recording solutions
- Noorul Islam College of Engineering, Kumarakoil, India
- NICE Corridor, also known as the Bangalore - Mysore Infrastructure Corridor
- National Information & Credit Evaluation, Korea's largest comprehensive credit information provider
- National Initiative for the Care of the Elderly
- North Idaho College of Education, a former name of Lewis–Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NICE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.