From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -nir or nir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NIR or Nir may refer to:
- Near-infrared, a region of the infrared spectrum of light used for Near-infrared spectroscopy
- Negros Island Region, one of the 18 regions of the Philippines
- Northern Ireland, a region of the United Kingdom
- Northern Ireland Railways
- National Identity Register, a former UK database
- National Internet registry, which coordinates IP address and other resource allocation
- Rate of natural increase, a demographic metric of population increase
- Nir, Iran (disambiguation)
- National Insurance Repository, India, which facilitates holding of all types of insurance policies in electronic form in a single e Insurance Account (eIA).
- Itzhak Nir (born 1940), Israeli Olympic competitive sailor
- Shlomit Nir (born 1952), Israeli Olympic swimmer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NIR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.