|Full name||Nogometni Klub Malečnik|
|Ground||Berl Sports Centre,
|Head Coach||Peter Braznik|
|League||1. MNZ League|
|2016–17||1. MNZ League, 3rd|
Nogometni Klub Malečnik (English: Malečnik Football Club), commonly referred to as NK Malečnik or simply Malečnik, is a Slovenian football club, which plays in the town of Malečnik, near Maribor. The club was established in 1960.
They play their home games at the Berl Sports Centre. In November 2012, the Drava flooding completely destroyed their football pitch and all the equipment. In a charity event, organised by the 7 dni newspaper, all money from an auction was donated to NK Malečnik. Many notable Slovenian and foreign footballers, including Luka Krajnc, Rene Krhin and Lionel Messi, donated their football shirts for an auction.
- Winners (2): 2000–01, 2004–05
- MNZ Maribor Cup
- "Klubi" [Clubs] (in Slovenian). Football Association of Slovenia official website. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- "Športni center Berl". stadioni.org (in Slovenian). Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- T. K.; K. Kl. (6 November 2012). "Škode na nekaj tisoč objektih" [Damage for few thousand Euros] (in Slovenian). Maribor: www.zurnal24.si. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Dobrodelna licitacija za NK Malečnik" [Charity auction for NK Malecnik] (in Slovenian). Football Association of Slovenia. 29 November 2012. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Messijev dres na naši dražbi" [Messi's shirt on auction] (in Slovenian). www.7dni.com. 2 January 2013. Retrieved 31 March 2013.
- "Štajerska liga 2004/05" [2004–05 Styrian League] (in Slovenian). MNZ Ptuj official website. Archived from the original on 10 April 2016. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- "MNZ Maribor Cup 2010/11" (in Slovenian). MNZ Maribor official website. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- "MNZ Maribor Cup 2009/10" (in Slovenian). MNZ Maribor official website. Retrieved 18 April 2016.
- Official website (in Slovene)