|Look up NL, nl, or .nl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NL may stand for:
Businesses and organizations
- .nl, the Internet country code top-level domain for the Netherlands
- NL (complexity), a computational complexity class
- nl (format), a file format for presenting mathematical programming problems
- nl (Unix), a Unix utility for numbering lines
- Newline, a special character in computing signifying the end of a line of text
- Netherlands (ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code: NL)
- Newfoundland and Labrador, a Canadian Province
- North Lanarkshire, a council area of Scotland
- Nuevo León, a northeastern Mexican state abbreviation
- Dutch language (ISO 639-2 alpha-2 language code: nl)
- No liability, an Australian form of limited liability company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.