From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NLM may stand for:
- Nathan Lovett-Murray, Australian footballer
- National Liberation Movement (disambiguation)
- National Literacy Mission Programme, started by the Government of India in 1988
- NetWare Loadable Module, a type of dynamically loadable driver used by various issues of Novell NetWare
- Network Lock Manager, a computer communications protocol used with the NFS (Network File System)
- New Libertarian Manifesto, a treatise
- NLM CityHopper, a Dutch commuter airline and subsidiary of KLM
- Norwegian Lutheran Mission, a Christian missionary organization
- United States National Library of Medicine, a biomedical library in the United States and part of the National Institutes of Health
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NLM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.