National Marine Electronics Association
(Redirected from NMEA)
- NMEA 0180
- NMEA 0182
- NMEA 0183
- A combined electrical and data specification for communication between marine electronic devices such as echo sounder, sonars, anemometer, gyrocompass, autopilot, GPS receivers and many other types of instruments
- NMEA 2000
- Abbreviated to NMEA2k or N2K and standardised as IEC 61162-3, is a plug-and-play communications standard used for connecting marine sensors and display units within ships and boats.
- NMEA OneNet
- Future upgrade from NMEA 2000 with higher bandwidth. (under standardisation)
- "What is a GPS Tracker". rewiresecurity. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- Official website
- "Inside the National Marine Electronics Association". Yachting. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- "Lindstrom named chairman of National Marine Electronics Association". Professional Mariner. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
|This article related to shipbuilding is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|