From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NME, or New Musical Express, is a popular music magazine in the UK.
NME may also refer to:
Science and medicine
- N-Methylamide, a peptide C-terminal cap
- National Medical Enterprises, a former name of Tenet Healthcare
- Necrolytic migratory erythema, a symptom observed in patients with glucagonoma
- New molecular entity, in drug discovery
- Necrotizing meningoencephalitis, a pets' disease
- Enemy (eSports), often abbreviated NME, former professional eSports organization based in California
- National Military Establishment, a former name of the United States Department of Defense
- New Manufacturing Economy, a term used for "advanced manufacturing" in the "new economy"
- Nightmare Enterprises, a fictional company in the anime Kirby: Right Back at Ya!
- Nissan Motorsport Europe, a British-based motorsport arm of Nissan Motors
- Non-market economics, study of the economy via mechanisms other than the market
- NME, IATA code for Nightmute Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.