From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NMR may refer to:
Applications of nuclear magnetic resonance
- Nuclear magnetic resonance
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Solid-state nuclear magnetic resonance
- Protein nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Proton nuclear magnetic resonance
- Carbon-13 nuclear magnetic resonance
- Magnetic resonance imaging, using NMR for non-invasive imaging.
History and culture studies
- National Monuments Record, now the English Heritage Archive
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Tamil Nadu, south India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NMR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.