From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NMT may refer to:
Science and technology
- Nordic Mobile Telephone, an analogue mobile phone system
- N-methyltryptamine, an alkaloid similar to dimethyltryptamine
- 3-hydroxy-16-methoxy-2,3-dihydrotabersonine N-methyltransferase, an enzyme
- Neural machine translation, machine translation services which use artificial neural network
- Network management protocols, in the CANopen communication protocol
- Noise-reduced multilayer thin-film measurement
- Neurologic Music Therapy
- Nuremberg Military Tribunals, of Nazis post World War II
- New Measurement Train, UK specialised testing train
- Needham Market railway station, UK National Rail code
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, a state university in New Mexico in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NMT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.