Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up NN in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NN, Nn, or nn may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Nationale-Nederlanden, a Dutch insurance company commonly referred to as NN
- Netroots Nation, a political convention for American progressive activists
- Nevada Northern Railway (reporting mark NN)
- Norilsk Nickel, а metallurgical and mining company
- VIM Airlines (IATA airline designator NN)
- Nigerian Navy, A part of the armed forces of Nigeria
- NN postcode area, UK, for areas of Northamptonshire, England
- Nizhniy Novgorod, a Russian city/major trading center
Science and technology
- Nearest neighbor (disambiguation), with several related uses in mathematics
- Net neutrality, the principle that Internet service providers should treat all data the same
- Neural network, a computing network inspired by biological neural networks
- Normalnull, a German height reference system preceding Normalhöhennull (NHN)
- nn, the chemical symbol for the element Neutronium
- N. N., a pseudonym of 18th-century Italian priest Camillo Almici
- N. N., pseudonym of Russian economist Sergei Prokopovich
- NN (film), a 2014 Peruvian film
- ⟨nn⟩ is a digraph, see List of Latin-script digraphs § N
- Ñ, a letter in Spanish, originally derived from the written "nn"
- Double net lease, a type of lease used for commercial real estate
- Nomen nescio (Latin for "no name"), a person whose name is unknown
- NN/nn, Nynorsk, a Norwegian written language (ISO 639 alpha-1 code "nn"). Sometimes used on websites to distinguish it from its counterpart Bokmål. E.g. nn.wikipedia.org vs no.wikipedia.org.
- NN, the production code for the 1967 Doctor Who serial The Abominable Snowmen
- Nick Nurse, head coach of the NBA's Toronto Raptors
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.