|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||449.55 g·mol−1|
|3D model (JSmol)|
NNI-351 is an orally active inhibitor of DYRK1A and neurogenesis enhancer which is under development by NeuroNascent, Inc. for the treatment of Down syndrome, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). As of 2017, it is in the preclinical development stage, and has yet to progress to human clinical trials. In July of 2022, NNI-351 was granted Orphan Drug status by the FDA for the treatment of Fragile X syndrome.
- "Research programme: Psychiatric and neurological disorders therapeutics - Neuronascent - AdisInsight".
- Froestl W, Muhs A, Pfeifer A (2013). "Cognitive enhancers (nootropics). Part 2: drugs interacting with enzymes". J. Alzheimer's Dis. 33 (3): 547–658. doi:10.3233/JAD-2012-121537. PMID 23042218.
- "Neuronascent Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for NNI-351 Treatment of Fragile X Syndrome". GlobeNewswire News Room. GlobalNewsWire. 1 June 2022. Retrieved 15 January 2023.
- NNI-351 - NeuroNascent, Inc
- NNI-351 - AdisInsight
- Methods and pharmaceutical compositions for treating down syndrome (patent)