In this, same time, frequency, and spreading-code resources are shared by the multiple users via allocation of power. The entire bandwidth can be exploited by each user in NOMA for entire communication time due to which latency has been reduced and users' data rates can be increased. For multiple access, the power domain has been used by NOMA in which different power levels are used to serve different users.
- K. Fazel, M. Ruf, "Combined multilevel coding and multiresolution modulation", Proc. Tech. Program Conf. Rec. IEEE Int. Conf. Commun. (ICC), vol. 2, pp. 1081-1085, May 1993.
- V. Engels, H. Rohling, "Multi-resolution 64-DAPSK modulation in a hierarchical COFDM transmission system", IEEE Trans. Broadcast., vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 139-149, Mar. 1998
- H. Sun, C. Dong, S. X. Ng, L. Hanzo, "Five decades of hierarchical modulation and its benefits in relay-aided networking", IEEE Access, vol. 3, pp. 2891-2921, 2015.
- "TELCOMA GLOBAL | Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA) for 5G Systems". telcomaglobal.com. Retrieved 2018-09-13.
- L. Dai, B. Wang, Y. Yuan, S. Han, C.-L. I, and Z. Wang, “Non-orthogonal multiple access for 5G: solutions, challenges, opportunities, and future
research trends,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 53, no. 9, pp. 74-81, Sept.2015.
- Y. Wang, B. Ren, S. Sun, S. Kang and X. Yue, “Analysis of nonorthogonal multiple access for 5G,” China Communications, vol. 13, no.
Supplement2, pp. 52-66, N/A 2016.
- S. M. R. Islam, N. Avazov, O. A. Dobre, and K. S. Kwak, “Power-domain non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA) in 5G systems: Potentials and
challenges,” IEEE Commun. Surveys Tuts., vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 721 - 742, 2nd Quart. 2017.
- Y. Liu, H. Xing, C. Pan, A. Nallanathan, M. Elkashlan, and L. Hanzo, “Multiple antenna assisted non-orthogonal multiple access,” IEEE Wireless
Commun., vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 17 - 23, Apr. 2018.
- D. Wan, M. Wen, F. Ji, H. Yu, and F. Chen, “Non-orthogonal multiple access for cooperative communications: Challenges, opportunities, and
trends,” IEEE Wireless Commun., vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 109-117, Apr. 2018.
- F. Zhou, Y. Wu, Y.-C. Liang, Z. Li, Y. Wang, and K.-K. Wong, “State of the art, taxonomy, and open issues on cognitive radio networks with
NOMA,” IEEE Wireless Commun., vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 100-108, Apr. 2018.
- Z. Ding, M. Peng, and H. V. Poor, “Cooperative non-orthogonal multiple access in 5G systems,” IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 1462-
1465, Aug. 2015.
- Y. Liu, Z. Ding, M. Elkashlan, and H. V. Poor, “Cooperative nonorthogonal multiple access with simultaneous wireless information and
power transfer,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun., vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 938-953, Apr. 2016.
- J. Men and J. Ge, “Non-orthogonal multiple access for multiple-antenna relaying networks,” IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 1686-1689,
- J. Men, J. Ge, and C. Zhang, “Performance analysis of non-orthogonal multiple access for relaying networks over Nakagami-m fading channels,”
IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 66, no. 2, pp. 1200-1208, Feb. 2017.
- Y. Xiao, L. Hao, Z. Ma, Z. Ding, Z. Zhang, and P. Fan, “Forwarding strategy selection in dual-hop NOMA relaying systems,” IEEE Commun.
Lett., vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 1644-1647, Aug. 2018.
- W. Duan, M. Wen, Z. Xiong, and M. H. Lee, “Two-stage power allocation for dual-hop relaying systems with non-orthogonal multiple
access,” IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 2254-2261, Mar. 2017.
- L. Lv, J. Chen, Q. Ni, and Z. Ding, “Design of cooperative nonorthogonal multicast cognitive multiple access for 5G systems: User
scheduling and performance analysis,” IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 65, no. 6, pp. 2641-2656, Mar. 2017.
- L. Lv, J. Chen, Q. Ni, Z. Ding, and H. Jiang, “Cognitive non-orthogonal multiple access with cooperative relaying: A new wireless frontier for 5G
spectrum sharing,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 188-195, Apr. 2018.
- C. Zhong and Z. Zhang, “Non-Orthogonal multiple access with cooperative full-duplex relaying,” IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 20, no. 12, pp.
2478-2481, Dec. 2016.
- Z. Zhang, Z. Ma, M. Xiao, Z. Ding, and P. Fan, “Full-duplex device-todevice aided cooperative non-orthogonal multiple access,” IEEE Trans.
Veh. Technol., vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 4467 - 4471, May 2016.
- G. Liu, X. Chen, Z. Ding, Z. Ma, and F. R. Yu, “Hybrid half-duplex/fullduplex cooperative non-orthogonal multiple access with transmit power
adaptation,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 506-519, Jan. 2018.
- T. M. C. Chu and H.-J. Zepernick, “Performance of a non-orthogonal multiple access system with full-duplex relaying,” IEEE Commun. Lett.,
vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 2084-2087, Oct. 2018.
- M. F. Kader, S. Y. Shin, and V. C. M. Leung, “Full-duplex nonorthogonal multiple access in cooperative relay sharing for 5G systems,”
IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 5831-5840, Jul. 2018.
- Z. Ding, H. Dai, and H. V. Poor, “Relay selection for cooperative NOMA,” IEEE Wireless Commun. Lett., vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 416-419, Aug.
- J. Zhao, Z. Ding, P. Fan, Z. Yang, and G. K. Karagiannidis, “Dual relay selection for cooperative NOMA with distributed space time coding,”
IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 20440-20450, Apr. 2018.
- Z. Yang, Z. Ding, Y. Wu, and P. Fan, “Novel relay selection strategies for cooperative NOMA,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 66, no. 11, pp.
10114-10123, Nov. 2017.
- P. Xu, Z. Yang, Z. Ding, and Z. Zhang, “Optimal relay selection schemes for cooperative NOMA,” IEEE Trans. Veh. Technol., vol. 67, no. 8, pp.
7851-7855, Aug. 2018.