(Redirected from NOR)
|Look up nor or nor- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nor may refer to:
- Nor, a grammatical conjunction
- Nór, the eponymous founder-king of Norway in Norse mythology
- Nor (Wicked), a character in the novel Wicked
- nor-, a chemical prefix for "stripped-down" molecules lacking groups (such as methyl-groups); for example, noradrenaline
- Norma (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
Nør may refer to:
- Nør, the Danish name of the municipality Noer in the Schleswig-Holstein state of Germany
NOR may stand for:
- Logical NOR ("Not OR"), a binary operation in logic
- NOR Flash Memory, a type of non-volatile computer memory
- NOR gate, an electronic gate that implements a logical NOR
- NOR, station identifier for National Severe Storms Laboratory radar
- Nucleolus organizer region, a chromosomal region around which the nucleolus forms in cell biology
- Nitrite oxidoreductase, an enzyme
- Norway, official country code
- Normanton railway station, England; National Rail station code NOR
- Norfolk Orbital Railway, a proposed rail link in the English county of Norfolk
- Notice of Readiness (to load), a notice from a shipowner to a charterer that the ship has arrived at the port and is ready in all respects to load or discharge.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.