From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NOT)
|Look up not in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Not" is the general declarative form of "no", indicating a negation of a related statement which it usually precedes; see yes and no.
Not or NOT may refer to:
- ... Not!, a grammatical construct used as a contradiction, popularized in the early 1990s
- Negation, unary operator in logic depicted as ~, ¬, or !
- Bitwise NOT, an operator used in computer programming
- NOT gate, a digital logic gate (commonly called an inverter)
- Nordic Optical Telescope
- Nottingham railway station, whose station code is "NOT"
- Polish Federation of Engineering Associations (Naczelna Organizacja Techniczna, NOT)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Not.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.