From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from NOX)
|Look up nox or Nox in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nox may refer to:
Science and technology
- NOx, a generic term for the mono-nitrogen oxides:
- Nox (unit) (nx), a unit of illuminance
- Nox (platform), a piece of the software-defined networking ecosystem
- Nox (Stargate), a race in the television series Stargate SG-1
- Nox (Marvel Comics), a fictional character appearing in the Marvel Comics universe, based loosely on Nyx of Greek mythology
- Nox (video game), a video game developed by Westwood Studios
- Nox (band), a pop band from Hungary
- Nox, in the list of spells in Harry Potter
- Nox, Noximilien, in the Wakfu cartoon series
- Nox, in the U.S. TV series Star-Crossed
- Nox, a fictional character in the series "Incarnations of Immortality" by Piers Anthony. She is the incarnation (the equivalent of a goddess) of darkness, shadow, and night. She appears as a supporting character throughout the series, however her story is detailed in the seventh novel "Under a Velvet Cloak".
- Nox, a deity or goddess appearing in the table top role playing system "Imaginarium". Derived from a mixture of Greek and Roman myth and fictional representations such as the "Incarnations of Immortality" series, she is one of the primal creation deities forming the core of the mythos of the system.
- Nox, the Roman translation of Nyx (Νύξ, or Night), the primordial goddess of the night in Greek mythology
- Nox, Shropshire, a hamlet in England
- Atrophaneura nox, the Malayan batwing butterfly
- Nox2, a subunit of NADPH oxidase
- Night (Latin: Nox)
- Knox (disambiguation)
- Knock (disambiguation)
- Nock (disambiguation)
- Nitrogen oxide (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nox.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.