0.9.5 / January 29, 2009
|Operating system||Mac OS X Tiger
Mac OS X Leopard
NObjective is a Mono to Cocoa bridge.
NObjective is high-performance bridge between managed .NET and unmanaged Cocoa worlds. It provides automatically generated proxies for all Objective-C classes and can be used to export managed classes to unmanaged Objective-C runtime.
- Lowest processor and memory overheads compared to similar bridges; see project page for performance benchmark results
- Ability to automatically import Objective-C classes
- Essential enums and structs are also automatically imported
- Ability to export .NET Framework classes to Objective-C runtime
- Ability to rethrow exceptions across runtimes in both directions
- Ability to work on Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS X Leopard
|This programming-language-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|